PG medical course in Germany is one of the most ideal courses for Indian doctors. The course has simply designed a roadmap for doctors to follow and fulfill their dreams of becoming skilled doctors. Germany is well known for its medical advancements and has amazing earning opportunities earning up to 10,000 euro per month.
To fulfill your dreams in Germany, one has to follow certain steps and fulfill the requirements to pursue PG medical in Germany.
Admission requirements for the PG medical in Germany
- A1 and A2 Level of German language levels
- Get an admission letter from a government-approved test for TELC B2 and TELC C1.
- Learn German up to C1 Level.
- Get an Observer-ship from a German hospital approved for your PG in Germany
- Go through the ‘Approbation system’ by getting yourself registered to a German Medical Practitioner.
- You have to manage your own residency till your approbation application is approved.
Documents required for PG medical In Germany
In order to study PG medical in Germany, you need to have the following documents:
- Marksheet of class 10th and 12th
- Birth certificate
- Flight tickets
- Payment to national center account
- Copy of passport translated in the German language
- Copy of certificates translated in the German language
- Passport-sized photos
- Offer Letter from a German PG university
- Medical reports on vaccination and clarity on any virus
- Bank statements for proof of funds
- Scholarship details, if any
The language learning process can be cumbersome for many students. Language competency is a challenge for many students but once you start learning, it becomes easy every day. To serve your services as a doctor, one needs to learn the language of foreign to communicate in the best manner to his/her patient.
Learn more about studying PG medical in Germany and get us on call to explain the course structure and fee structure as well.